Welcome to Hypertension Canada's 2015 World Hypertension Day page, where we have compiled the best content about knowing your numbers and lowering your numbers.
Thank you for visiting us and being a part of our success!
For members of the public:
- Know Your Numbers: get your BP checked often and accurately
- Lower Your Numbers: lifestyle changes and medications can help
- Join our Network of Concerned Patients
- Check out Niagara Falls May 16 at 10pm EDT for WHD lighting
- Make a donation to support Hypertension Canada
For health care professionals:
- View the updated diagnosis algorithm in the 2015 CHEP "What's New?" booklet
- Be a part of the global effort and submit a short screening report to the WHL
- Download a poster you can print for your workplace
- Sign up for our eINFO newsletter to get monthly updates on the latest events and evidence
- Attend the Canadian Hypertension Congress
- Become a member of Hypertension Canada
Thank you to our sponsors:
Thank you to The Niagara Falls Illumination Board.
Hypertension Canada annually promotes World Hypertension Day (WHD) in partnership with the World Hypertension League (WHL), the International Society of Hypertension (ISH) and other organizations. For the period 2013–2018, the theme of WHD is Know Your Numbers.